1 – General
2 – What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that can be sent from a web server to your computer that is then stored on your computer. When a cookie is stored on your computer each subsequent request to the same domain name will also send along the data stored in the cookie until the cookie expires or is deleted. A server can only give you a cookie if you make a request to that server. The cookie is only stored if your browser/client is configured to store cookies.
Cookies help provide additional functionality to the website or to help us analyse website usage more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to one of our websites. In order to manage the website, Salvus Health collects information on the IP address used when the computer that a user is using connects to the Internet.
We only use the IP addresses collected through the website to ensure the appropriate and secure management and operation of the Salvus Health’s services. In addition to preventing unauthorised access, the collection of IP addresses enables quick identification of the cause and restoration of normal operations in the event of a failure of the website. We do not use or disclose IP addresses in connection with individuals’ personal information.
While we collect information on how you use the website’s services, we preserve the anonymity of individual users in the use or disclosure of this information. However, when we deem it necessary for the protection of the website or of its users/visitors, we may implement measures by using IP addresses to identify individuals.
4 – Kinds of cookies we use:
There are many different cookies that can be distinguished according to functionality, origin or storage period. Below we first give a general description of the types of cookies that are used on the Salvus Health website. Then a detailed overview is given of the different cookies used on the website.
|Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you have taken, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. They are necessary for good communication and facilitate navigation (e.g. returning to a previous page, etc.).|
|Functional cookies||These cookies increase the user-friendliness of the website by reminding you of your choices (e.g. language preference) and offer improved functionality and personalization to the visitor. For example, these cookies allow certain settings to be personalized at your request. If you do not accept these cookies, this may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may limit access to content on the website. These cookies can be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.|
|Performance/Analytic cookies||These cookies collect information about the use of a website such as the number of visitors, the time visitors spend on a web page and any error messages. They help Salvus Health to improve the performance of the website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.|
|Advertisement cookies||These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you. They can be used to deliver targeted ads or to limit the number of times you see an ad. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our website. We may use these cookies to remember websites that you have visited, and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers. These cookies may also be set by our advertising partners through our website. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.|
|Third party cookies||
First party cookies are cookies that are sent from our servers or domains from which the requested service is offered. Third party cookies are cookies that are sent to your browser from a server or domain that is not managed by Salvus Health, but by a cooperating organization. Only these third parties have access to those cookies and the information collected by the cookie. If you want to know more about these cookies, please refer to the policies that these parties offer on their respective websites. Please note that we have no influence on the content of this policy or on the content of these third party cookies.
Only cookies sent from our own servers are placed on the website.
Third Party Cookies
For cookies placed by third parties please refer to the policies that these parties provide on their respective websites. Please note that we do not have any influence on the content of these policies or on the content of these third party cookies.
- Google analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Google Adwords is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users. These cookies may track products and services in which you show an interest to give you more personal advertisements.
- Google Tag Manager. Website owners can use tag managers to deploy cookies after the user takes a specific action. For example, when they visit your page or when they agree to cookies on your cookie banner. This makes it possible for website owners to only drop cookies once they have permission to do so.
- Facebook pixel allows us to contact you via Facebook and Instagram and divide website visitors into groups. Based on this pixel, Salvus Health can contact you back on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Hubspot cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Social media plugins allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5 – Managing cookies
When you first visit our website, you express your implicit approval to accept our different kinds of cookies.
Currently, some browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option which sends a signal to websites visited indicating a visitor’s tracking preference. Salvus Health does not currently respond to these signals, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators. The third-party providers Salvus Health uses may or may not do anything in response to this signal.
More information on cookies can also be found via the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
More information on online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found via the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
6 – Questions
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and should be sent to [email protected]